The Scrambler

With an unconfident feeling, I selected a seat on what seemed to be the largest attraction at the park, even though I knew this attraction wasn’t about height. Four operators went to the four groups of four seats on the ride to strap people in. As the operator strapped me into the seat, he wished me good luck, and notified me that there was no turning back now. So I figured that was just code for ‘You just screwed up big time coming here’.

As the ride started, it was real slow. But just when I thought I made a mistake for coming on what I thought was going to be a boring attraction, the Scrambler rapidly started speeding up.the whole thing was spinning, and each group of four seats started spinning. I was getting really dizzy, and got tossed around like a chopped salad (since I was alone in the seat). I wedged myself inside the seat in order to avoid getting more bruises than I already had. After the ride was over, I unconsciously wandered around the park,waiting for everything to stop spinning. Once I regained my balance and I didn’t feel like I was going to puke, I go back in line an went again. Four times. WOOHOO!

One thought on “The Scrambler